Collapse
No announcement yet.

A robotic bartender....!!

Collapse
X
Collapse
  •  

• A Robot Bartender....!!

Click image for larger version  Name:	RobotBartender.png Views:	0 Size:	580.5 KB ID:	361I came across this article on Control Design and I guess, yes, robots are taking over Mars and more of the Earth!! Interesting read though.

From CONTROL DESIGN

Teknic robotic bartender can serve up 130,000 possible drinks

Apr 16, 2021
    Teknic’s robotic bartender uses one of Teknic’s Arduino-compatible ClearCore controllers and six ClearPath integrated servo motors to mix up cocktails. The company challenged a small team of engineers to demonstrate the flexibility and power of the new controller. The team created a robotic bartender that lets you order one of 130,000 possible drink combinations for the perfect cocktail.

One ClearCore is able to control up to for steppers, or digital servos such as ClearPath. It is also has 13 software-configurable analog and digital I/O points, is compatible with 24-volt industrial actuators and sensors, and includes a documented selection of example code projects for Atmel Studio 7. ClearCore also has an optional Arduino Wrapper Library to code using the lightweight Arduino IDE, which aids in rapid prototyping and small projects.
    ClearLink and ClearCore have been designed with industrial applications in mind.

Read more here -:

https://www.controldesign.com/indust...ssible-drinks/
      Posting comments is disabled.

Latest Articles

Collapse

• MIT Startup that can unload a trailer 'blazingly fast'!
      by Pete Diffley
      From Robotics and Automation News

The secret, says the company, is to “keep people in the picture”.
      How has a team of 15 solved one of the biggest challenges in logistics automation in only 18 months and with limited funding?
      A real-world warehouse is chaotic and fast-paced. Unloading messy trailers and getting billions of e-commerce orders delivered on time involves backbreaking, repetitive tasks.
      It also requires a constant stream of ingenuity and problem solving...
      MIT startup Pickle has unveiled a new robot that works with people to get online orders delivered sooner by unloading trailers “blazingly fast”. (See video below.) The secret, says the company, is …
      April 29, 2021, 12:57 PM
    • A Robot Bartender....!!
      by Pete Diffley
      I came across this article on Control Design and I guess, yes, robots are taking over Mars and more of the Earth!! Interesting read though.

From CONTROL DESIGN

Teknic robotic bartender can serve up 130,000 possible drinks

Apr 16, 2021
      Teknic’s robotic bartender uses one of Teknic’s Arduino-compatible ClearCore controllers and six ClearPath integrated servo motors to mix up cocktails. The company challenged a small team of engineers to demonstrate the...
      April 29, 2021, 12:53 PM
    • Digital technology changing the role of sensors in industry
      by Pete Diffley

An interesting article from Control Magazine on how sensor intelligence is changing the industrial process landscape. We have been seeing a move towards 'edge' intelligence for the past decade. As electronics continue to improve in processing power and reduce the overall footprint, there has never been a bigger opportunity to exploit the ability to carry out pre-processing of data, before it moves to the next stage. This enhances real-time decision-making by reducing overall system latency....
      April 16, 2021, 11:02 AM
    • Robot powered grocery picking...
      by Pete Diffley
      With online sales soaring, in particular since COVID, retailers have been attempting to squeeze every last point of efficiency from their systems to get product from A to B as quickly as possible. Automated picking warehouses / fulfillment centers work at lightning speed to process orders and get them out the door to consumers.

Ocado has been improving its systems over the last few years to improve grocery “picking”. They claim to be able to pick an average grocery order in around...
      April 15, 2021, 07:55 AM
    • Micro Additive Manufacture - Down to the DNA level!
      by Pete Diffley
      I found this article really interesting. It kind of blew my mind that you can do Additive Manufacture right down to extremely tiny DNA size level, and maintain high accuracy.... WOW!
      The Tera 250 introduces a process change which overcomes issues related to the reliance on legacy technologies when seeking to manufacture smaller and smaller parts while retaining sub-micron tolerances.
      March 25, 2021, 02:17 PM
    • Hannover Messe event takes place Apr. 12-16
      by Pete Diffley
      The organizers of Hannover Messe have released the conference program for the all-digital edition of this year’s fair, which takes place Apr. 12-16.

More than 1,500 program items centre around innovation, networking and orientation in the age of industrial transformation.

The first day of the show will include addresses from German Chancellor Dr. Angela Merkel, Lower Saxony’s prime minister Stephan Weil and Hannover’s mayor Belit Onay, as well as the presentation...
      The organizers of Hannover Messe have released the conference program for the all-digital edition of this year's fair, which takes place Apr. 12-16. More
      March 25, 2021, 02:13 PM
    Working...
    X